Belinda is a psychologist, coach and experienced seminar leader who is skilled in supporting high-level learning and personal development. Using the Enneagram system along with thirty years’ experience in facilitating change, she helps leaders identify their natural talents and deliver results by engaging the best in themselves and their organizations. Her clients have included senior leadership in global companies, senior and middle management in both corporate and non-profit organizations, and entrepreneurs.
A native of Ohio, Belinda attended university in Columbus, Ohio, but also was a student and later a staff member with World Campus Afloat, a shipboard university that traveled to Asia, Africa, and southern Europe. Her early exposure to global issues deeply influences her work.
Her capacity for personal warmth, clear thinking, and global awareness contribute to Belinda being a catalyst for transformation, both personally and organizationally. With a deep understanding of developmental maturity and resilience, she moves into uncharted territory of change with her clients and, in her role as faculty with the Deep Coaching Institute, guides other professionals in refining their ability to also perform with creativity, accountability, and wisdom.
In affiliation with The Enneagram Institute, established by international Enneagram experts Don Riso and Russ Hudson, she founded The Enneagram Institute of Central Ohio to train professionals in the use of the Enneagram system for facilitating personal and professional development. She is the former president of The Cuyamungue Institute, a non-profit organization with international membership, and is a founder and former managing partner of Wilbridge Consultation Center, a multidisciplinary group using a holistic approach in working with individuals and groups. Belinda’s versatility allows her to engage with multinational groups and diverse clients including Allstate Insurance, Louisville Gas & Electric, The U.S. Navy, The Ohio State University, MeadWestVaco, The University of Texas Medical Branch, as well as high-tech start-up companies.
- Ph.D. in Counselor Education and Counseling Psychology, The Ohio State University
- M.A. in Public Policy and Management, The Ohio State University
- B.A. in Psychology and Sociology, Otterbein College, including a semester at The Merrill-Palmer Institute, and a semester with World Campus Afloat Certified Instructor, The Enneagram Institute, New York
- Accredited Teacher, International Enneagram Association
- Senior Faculty, Deep Coaching Institute
- Accredited in Emotional and Social Competency Inventory and Myers-Briggs Type Indicator