Belinda has 30 years’ experience in designing and delivering workshops and seminars for professional development and personal enrichment. These workshop listings are only for those events that are open for anyone. If you would like to explore creating a customized workshop or training, contact Belinda@BelindaGore.com.
October 3 - November 21 (will not meet October 31)
Object Relations and the Enneagram, Part I (Online course)
Five Great Reasons to Take the Object Relations Course:
- Join with Enneagram students from around the world to explore a subject that is foundational to our understanding of each of the Enneagram types, our own and those of our clients and the key people in our lives.
- What is transference and projection anyway? In working with clients we have heard these terms but maybe never really understood what they meant, how they affect our relationships with clients, and how to work with these dynamics.
- Become more skillful as a coach through learning what assumptions about relationships tend to underlie how people interact with each other and what tools will help in making sustainable change.
- Finding a map in our own inner work as professionals to become more and more “completely comfortable with ourselves,” a marker for Master Coaches from the perspective of ICF.
- As a previous student wrote, “This course is a must, both personally and professionally...It opened my eyes to another level of self-awareness, compassion, and insight toward healthier relationships and greater appreciation of the subtle levels at work within all of us.”
Click here for more information and to register.
October 28 & 29, 2017
OBJECT RELATIONS AND THE ENNEAGRAM: DEEPENING OUR UNDERSTANDING OF TYPE AND THE NATURE OF RELATIONSHIPS
For more information and to register, contact Anna Lena Wihlborg.
May 1 - 4, 2018
Building Coaching Presence: Deep Coaching Institute with Diana Redmond
Westerbeke Ranch, Sonoma, CA
What does it mean to experience and be a catalyst for sustainable change? During our live program, we explore and practice the revolutionary art, science and consciousness of presence as a basis for a compassion-filled, truth-based change process. You’ll gain a basic grounding in our presence-based orientation to the Enneagram and to our coaching principles and methodology. You’ll learn the 5-Step Presence-based coaching model and have an opportunity to begin practicing our competencies with your colleagues.
For more information, contact Jim DiFalco.